The Salomon Mission RS 8 Ski Boots are sporty looking boots with Advanced Shell Technology for precision and an extra wide sensifit for easy step-in. The Salomon Mission 6 Ski Boots are ready to take you all over the mountain without the aches and pains you’re used to with your old boots.
- Flex and Fit:A soft, forgiving 65 flex with a 104mm last keeps you warm and comfortable all day long.
- Cuff Shape:A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. // Single canting adjustment
- Materials:A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Liners:My Custom Fit Performance Liner with 2 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue and sole for better comfort without altering performance. // Biovent is the first breathable liner in a ski boot to keep feet warm all day. This technology helps regulate body temperature thanks to a multilayer construction inspired from apparel.
- Additional Features:Heel and toe removable din pads // New generation of Advanced Shell Technology for low profile ski boots is based on a Second Skin shell, Second Skin last, Spaceframe shell profile and dynamic Energizer for improved fit and performance. // 4 micro Alu buckles
- Ability Level:Beginner - Intermediate
- Flex Index:90
- Forefoot Width:102mm
- Number of Buckles:4
- Ski Boot Flex:Medium
|SKU||Salomon Mission RS 8 Ski Boots - 2012|