Crank up your inner furnace with snowboarding’s highest performance puffy.
What truly makes the Burton [ak] 2L LZ Down Jacket a more powerful puffy is that it’s the only Burton down parka wrapped in fully waterproof and highly breathable GORE-SEAM® taped GORE-TEX® 2L fabric. On the inside, responsibly sourced 800 RSD goose down fill cranks up the heat while keeping overall weight to a minimum. Comfort-focused features include an articulated [ak] fit for full range of motion, StormForm Fulltime Contour™ hood, ample venting, a facemask-friendly neck gasket collar, and powder gasket cuffs. All backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Chest Pocket Allows Access to Insulated Interior Media Pocket and Mid-Layers
- Two Internal Dump Pockets
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Drop Hood Construction
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Hood Cinch
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Front Zipper
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Powder Gasket Cuffs
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Hem Cinch
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Regular Articulated Fit
- Mapped with 90/10 Ultra-Premium 800 RDS Down Fill
- Buttery Soft, Pertex® Lightweight 30D Ripstop Down-Proof Lining
- 800 Fill Power Down
- Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.