Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the Burton Flight Attendant is a free spirit that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with Directional Camber and taper for added float and flow. A blend of big mountain attributes and all-terrain aggression, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits.
CAMBER: Directional Camber
- Shape/Flex: Directional [10mm Taper] / Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II 700G Core with Dualzone EGD,Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/Base: Triax with Carbon I-Beam / Sintered WFO
- The Channel, Super Sap Epoxy, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride, Artist: Ty Williams, ty-williams.com
- Personality: 5 - 8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- Terrain: PARK: 4, GROOMERS: 8, BACKCOUNTRY: 8