Saving time for riding, the Scout snowboard boots are equipped with a Boa H4 Coiler Closure System, using a sequential lacing path for even distribution when tightening. With a Boa system, tightening takes a matter of seconds, simply twist the H4 Coiler to achieve the desired pressure and then click it in. The Boa system allows full control of the boot, ensuring flex, support and a natural fit.
DC's most lightweight outsole to date -a Foundation Unilite Outsole- drastically reduces weight without compromising on durability and dampening. A unique exterior tread pattern provides a secure ascent and descent and allows for skating with one foot strapped in.
The Scout's Red Liner boasts the customisable hold of a classic lace closure, featuring EVA memory foam and thermal-regulation fleece for a comforting, custom fit with plenty of cushioning when needed. The liner can be heat-moulded in store or worn in traditionally, to contour naturally for each foot.
For riders searching for a medium-flex all-mountain boot, the Scout from DC prides itself on affordability and versatility.
- BOA H4 Coiler Closure System with Sequence Lacing Path - A quick, convenient system developed to offer micro-adjustability for achieving the perfect amount of flex and support. Utilises a sequential lacing path for even distribution of pressure for a comfortable fit
- Foundation Unilite Outsole - Super lightweight Unilite with durability and dampening plus snow-shedding traction pattern, designed for secure ascent and descent plus skating with one foot strapped in
- Red Liner - Multi-layer construction featuring EVA Memory foam that can be heat-moulded, combined with a thermal-regulating fleece lining to maintain warm and comfortable feet on the slopes
- Snow Basic Insole - Die Cut EVA for comfort and durability and covered in moisture-wicking cloth
- Rider Profile: Great for all abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium 6/10
- Lacing: Boa H4 Coiler Closure System with Sequence Lacing Path
- Condition: Brand New
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.