Your daily driver has de-lammed, your freerider is frigged, and your twin is toast, but don't fret; the Jones Frontier Snowboard is the perfect one stop shop for your all-mountain shredding needs. Combining floaty directional rocker with a freestyle-inspired tail and a playful flex, this board rails, hucks, and stomps any day of the season. Traction Tech 2.0 edges ensure grip and stability when things are firm, while 3D Base Contour 1.0 shaping promise catch free turns and increased maneuverability in sporty terrain. Float through the soft stuff, rip your way down the groomers, and hit the park; the Jones Frontier Snowboard is the wing man you've been waiting for.
Camber Shape: Directional Rocker
- Directional Rocker- A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
Core: FSC Classic Core - A full wood premium poplar core that offers great pop, even flex, and reliable durability.
Triax Fibreglass. Multi-axis, stitched fibreglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
Base: Sintered 8000. This new super durable base material is made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and carbon, making it easily repairable, highly wax absorbent, and super fast.
- Oversized Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet - An ultralight chip/scratch resistant topsheet made from castor beans. Good for your board, good for the environment.
- Traction Tech 2.0 - Like a serrated knife cutting through the snow, Traction Tech adds multiple contact points along the edge of the board for enhanced grip and edge hold in all conditions.
- Recycled Black ABS - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improve the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax.
- Bio Resin - All Jones boards are built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Bio Resin are co-products or waste products of other plant-based industrial processes. Producing Bio Resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail, so you can go riding straight away.
** Base Colours Vary
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.