The Mountain Twin is our time tested directional twin designed for playful shredders who want one board that can ride-it-all. The Mountain Twin is built to shred the whole mountain like it’s an endless skatepark without sacrificing float in pow or stability for bombing lines. Featuring blunted tips, a mid-stiff twin flex and a CamRock profile, the Mountain Twin excels at poppin’ pillows and pressin’ boxes while it’s also an easy board to turn and finesse in tight terrain. Camber underfoot combined with Traction Tech 2.0 give the board snap and hold carving hard pack or boosting out of the halfpipe while the Mountain Twin’s Mountain Core is specially profiled for unmatched torsional response between the feet. Ideal for Slashing, Jibbing and Jumping.
Shape: Directional Twin
- Camber - Mellow camber between the feet for stability and pop with Rocker at the tip and tail for freestyle freedom and float in powder.
- Shape - Directional Twin. Rides just like a twin with a slightly directional shape, so you get better performance riding forwards but can still ride switch when you want to.
Core: FSC Control core. Dual-density full wood core featuring a 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio to keep the core light and super damp.
Biax Fibreglass A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fibreglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
Base: Sintered 8000. This new super durable base material is made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and carbon, making it easily repairable, highly wax absorbent, and super fast.
- Oversized Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet - An ultralight chip/scratch resistant topsheet made from castor beans. Good for your board, good for the environment.
- Traction Tech 3.0 - Like a serrated knife cutting through the snow, Traction Tech adds multiple contact points along the edge of the board for enhanced grip and edge hold in all conditions.
- Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax.
- Bio Resin - All Jones boards are built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Bio Resin are co-products or waste products of other plant-based industrial processes. Producing Bio Resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
- Recycled Black ABS - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improve the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail, so you can go riding straight away.
- Blunt Tips - A more freestyle focused shape for reduced swing weight.
- Freeride/Freestyle Pack - Allows options to centre or set back your stance as conditions demand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.