If you’re looking for a boot to keep your feet comfortable even on the coldest winter days, you’ve found them with our Alborg warm boots for winter.
Our Zylextra® liner delivers maximum warmth. The four-layer system wicks moisture away, conforms to your foot, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out, providing an impenetrable barrier against the cold in the heart of winter. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where cold is a way of life.
Our Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- Temperature Rated: -50°C
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof gusset tongue and synthetic shearling snow collar
- 9mm Zylextra® removable moisture wicking liner (77% recycled content)
- D-ring lacing system
- Thermal barrier insole for extra warmth
- Waterproof synthetic rubber shell
- SNOWTREAD synthetic rubber outsole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.