Dedicated to young skiers 2 to 7 years , LITTLE MISSION KIDS Quiksilver ski jacket for kids that makes the full protection.
Nicely colored and well cut, this jacket allows young skiers making their first turns with confidence. Integrating technology Quiksilver DryFlight® This jacket benefits from waterproof and breathable properties good level, while insulation WarmFlight® provides a high level of heat while allowing the body to breathe.
following the evolution of the child, this jacket features a cut following the growth of the child and adds finishes that offer a good amount of features . Powder skirt, multiple pockets, adjustable sleeve, tie mitts and even a detachable hood.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Waterproofness: Quiksilver DryFlight® 10K technology for better impermeability (10 000 mm / 5000 g)
- Material: polyester cloth
- isolation: WarmFlight® x3 technology for a breathable insulation flawless (fill weight: 200 g body, sleeves 120 g, tank 80 g)
- lining: taffeta and tricot lining brushed on the collar
- cut: Regular fit, a classic cut that fits your child's growth < li> reinforced seams at critical points
- Hood adjustable and removable
- skirt fixed and folding Gaiter with snaps
- handwarmer pocket
- pocket packages
- adjustable cuffs
- adjustable model that adapts to the child's growth
- System mitts Hitch < / li>
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.