Registered Post is $9.95
Express Post is $14.95
All orders are processed within 1 - 2 working days.
On some occasions we may not have the product you have ordered. If this is the case we will call or email you and let you know.
Orders going to most destinations will usually take 2 - 3 working days shipping time.
Orders going to South Australia, Western Australia or remote areas can take up to 5 - 7 working days shipping time.
Snowbiz cannot ship certain products overseas due to dealership arrangements. International freight charges are responsibility of the purchaser.
Please note that Snowbiz will be charge for oversized items e.g snowboards bags and travel luggage. These items will be shipped courier service at the customer’s expense. Customers will be given a quote on this.
Snowbiz will refund** a purchased item if any of the following occurs:
The item has a manufacture fault.
- The Item does not match the description that the customer was given.
- The item does not do the job as the customer was led to believe.
If a refund is asked for, the customer should:
1. Send the item back to our store within 7 days after receiving your order. *We cannot refund shipping costs.
167 Elizabeth Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
- Any item is to be returned unworn, unused, resalable condition, complete with sales receipt and attached tags.
3. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest registered post with a tracking number as Snowbiz is not liable for lost return parcels.
4. Once received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email, or call confirming your exchange or refund.
**Please note that it is our policy that we do not refund or exchange helmets in the interest of safety, as when they leave our care we are unable to ascertain that they have been stored and handled correctly to preserve their integrity.
We will not provide a refund if:
1. You cannot supply proof of purchase.
2. The customer simply changes their mind.
3. The goods have been damaged after the purchase, unless the damage is a result of the normal, recommended use of the goods. Please note: this may be covered by warranty and the goods may be repaired.
4. Found the same item at a cheaper price somewhere else
A warning on snowboard and ski breakage
1. SNOWBOARDS & SKIS ARE NOT GUARANTEED AGAINST BREAKAGE
2. Snowboards and skis will not break while you are just riding along.
3. There is a risk of breakage if you attempt tricks and stunts.
If you are not prepared to take this risk, do not buy a snowboard or pair of skis.
Conditions of exchange.
1. Customer has 30 days to make an exchange.
2. Item(s) must be in a re saleable condition ie: not worn, have original and complete tags, and be returned with all packaging provided.
3. Unless the above conditions are meet - we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your privacy is taken seriously here at Snowbiz. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement please contact us via mail at the following address: Snowbiz, 167 Elizabeth, Brisbane QLD 4000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customised experience. Under some circumstances we may require additional financial information. We use your financial information, including credit card information to verify your name, address and other information to bill you for use of our services. The information we maintain in your customer file is used to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
Security: Our online ordering system uses industry standard SSL security encryption. Your information is transmitted using an encryption algorithm that only we can decode. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Prices online in some cases will not be the same as prices in store. In some cases stock will be at a special price for our online customers and does not match the same price in either our Brisbane or Gold Coast stores.
Snowbiz will not honor an online sale if the price has been incorrectly shown due to human error or computer error. If we believe a product was sold at an incorrect price whether it was too high or too low we will contact the customer to rectify the problem.
Please note: All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Although we try our best to keep the Snowbiz website up to date and as accurate as we can with stock, it is possible that we may not have one of the products you ordered in stock. If this happens we will try our best to order it from our supplier or get it from one of our other store. If we cannot source the product you ordered we will give you the option to get something else in the store with store credit or offer a full refund.
To view your order all you will need to do is login with your account details and under your dashboard you will see all of your orders and the latest updates on your order.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
To update any of your account information please login with your account information and under your dashboard you can manage your shipping address and change passwords.
Still have questions? Call us 07 3229 8911 or 07 5531 3035