It appears that your cart is currently empty
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Shipping is $9.95 for regular postage or $14.95 for express postage
All orders are processed within 1 - 2 working days.
On some occasions we may not have the product you have ordered. We will do our best to order the product especially for you with no extra charge but there may be a delay in shipping time. If this is the case we will call or email you and let you know how long this process will take.
All orders are shipped are registered with Australia post.
Orders going to East coast destinations will usually take 2 - 3 working days shipping time.
Orders going to South or West coast can take up to 5 - 6 working days shipping time.
Large/oversized orders e.g snowboards, skis, travel bags will be shipped courier service and can take 2 - 4 days and will incur additional postage charges to you the buyer.
Snowbiz cannot ship certain products overseas due to dealership arrangements.
International freight charges are responsibility of the purchaser.
Please note that Snowbiz charge additional postage for overweight items i.e luggage and bags. This charge will depend on what state the item is to be delivered.
A team member will contact you to inform you of the postage costings.
Please note these amounts are approximates only.
Queensland AUD $15 - $20
N.S.W and Victoria AUD $15 - $25
Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania AUD $20 - $50
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your privacy is taken seriously here at Snowbiz. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement please contact us via mail at the following address: Snowbiz, 101 Albert St, Brisbane QLD 4000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience. Under some circumstances we may require additional financial information. We use your financial information, including credit card information to verify your name, address and other information to bill you for use of our services. The information we maintain in your customer file is used to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
Security: Our online ordering system uses industry standard SSL security encryption. Your information is transmitted using an encryption algorithm that only we can decode. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Snowbiz will refund a purchased item if any of the following occurs:
1. The item has a manufacture fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase.
2. The Item does not match the description that the customer was given.
3. The item does not do the job the customer was led to believe it would.
A warning on snowboard and ski breakage
1. SNOWBOARDS & SKIS ARE NOT GUARANTEED AGAINST BREAKAGE
2. Snowboards and skis will not break while you are just riding along.
3. There is a risk of breakage if you attempt tricks and stunts.
If you are not prepared to take this risk, do not buy a snowboard or pair of skis.
If a refund is asked for, the customer should:
1. Call Snowbiz us on (07) 3229 8911 and speak to our staff in regards to your return
or email us at email@example.com
*Any item to be returned must be shipped back to Snowbiz within 30 days of the original purchase, together with your original receipt.
* Any item returned must be presented in unworn, unused, resalable condition, complete with sales receipt and attached tags.
*We cannot refund shipping costs.
2. Pack all items with your invoice in a secure post bag/satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
Send back to:
167 Elizabeth Street
Brisbane CBD, QLD, 4000
3. Once received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed; we will send you an email confirming your exchange or refund, and how it is being processed.
4. Snowbiz will only cover exchange shipping costs if the mistake was ours or a warranty issue.
At Snowbiz we wish to make sure all customers are more than happy and confident with their purchase.
Conditions of exchange.
1. Customer has 7 days to make an exchange if item was purchased in store.
2. Customer has 14 days to make an exchange if the item was purchased online or by phone.
3. Item(s) must be in a re saleable condition ie: not worn, have original and complete tags, and be returned with all packaging provided.
4. Unless the above conditions are meet - we reserve the right to refuse a refund or charge a restock fee.
Snowbiz will offer to repair, exchange or provide a credit note for the goods subject to the agreement of the customer. If the goods are not repairable, you may be able to replace or refund the item. Please note, some manufacturers warranties are for replacement and not repair.
We will not provide a refund if:
1. You cannot supply proof of purchase.
2. The customer simply changes their mind.
3. The goods have been damaged after the purchase, unless the damage is a result of the normal, recommended use of the goods. Please note: this may be covered by warranty and the goods may be repaired.
4. Found the same item at a cheaper price somewhere else
Prices online in some cases will not be the same as prices in store. In some cases stock will be at a special price for our online customers and does not match the same price in either our Brisbane or Gold Coast stores.
Snowbiz will not honor an online sale if the price has been incorrectly shown due to human error or computer error. If we believe a product was sold at an incorrect price whether it was too high or too low we will contact the customer to rectify the problem.
Please note: All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Although we try our best to keep the Snowbiz website up to date and as accurate as we can with stock, it is possible that we may not have one of the products you ordered in stock. If this happens we will try our best to order it from our supplier or get it from one of our other store. If we cannot source the product you ordered we will give you the option to get something else in the store with store credit or offer a full refund.
To view your order all you will need to do is login with your account details and under your dashboard you will see all of your orders and the latest updates on your order.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
To update any of your account information please login with your account information and under your dashboard you can manage your shipping address and change passwords.
Still have questions? Call us 07 3229 8911 or 07 5531 3035