It appears that your cart is currently empty
Registered Post Shipping is $9.95 for regular postage or $14.95 >3Kg and $24.95 >5kg for express postage.
All orders are processed within 1 - 2 working days.
On some occasions we may not have the product you have ordered. If this is the case we will call or email you and let you know.
Orders going to most destinations will usually take 2 - 3 working days shipping time.
Orders going to South Australia, Western Australia or remote areas can take up to 5 - 7 working days shipping time.
Snowbiz cannot ship certain products overseas due to dealership arrangements. International freight charges are responsibility of the purchaser.
Please note that Snowbiz will be charge for oversized items e.g snowboards bags and travel luggage. These items will be shipped courier service at the customer’s expense. Customers will be given a quote on this.
Snowbiz will refund** a purchased item if any of the following occurs:
1. The item has a manufacture fault.
2. The Item does not match the description that the customer was given.
3. The item does not do the job as the customer was led to believe.
If a refund is asked for, the customer should:
1. Fill in the return and exchange form that comes with the order and send back to our store within 7 days after receiving your order. *We cannot refund shipping costs.
167 Elizabeth Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
2. Any item is to be returned unworn, unused, resalable condition, complete with sales receipt and attached tags.
3. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest registered post with a tracking number as Snowbiz is not liable for lost return parcels.
4. Once received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email, or call confirming your exchange or refund.
**Please note that it is our policy that we do not refund or exchange helmets in the interest of safety, as when they leave our care we are unable to ascertain that they have been stored and handled correctly to preserve their integrity.
Still have questions? Give us a call on (07) 3229 8911.