Smooth and intuitive
The 2024 Atomic Maven 86 C delivers unparalleled performance for every run on the mountain!
This ski features an ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight. It also utilizes OMatic Construction to create a core that produces the ultimate balance of stiffness and flex throughout the length of the ski. Blending the perfect amount of rocker with camber underfoot for maximum effective edge contact during the entire course of every turn. Flow profile delivers the ideal combination of shovel taper, tip rocker, and HRZN Tech Tip to create a ski that hooks up on hardpack as well as floats in fresh snow.
Whether you're skiing the steep Devils Playground in Perisher or down the Bluff in Thredbo, the Maven 86 C is the ski for confident skiing in any condition!
- Additional features: Flow Profile, OMatic Core, Light Woodcore, Carbon Backbone, Dura Cap Sidewall, Glossy Topsheet
- Core materials: Light Woodcore
- Recommended binding: Atomic Strive 12 90mm
- Sidewalls: Dura Cap Sidewall
- Ski sidecut: 121.5-87-105 at 161cm
- Ski weight: 1450g at 169cm
- Turn radius: 15.5m at 161cm
- Binding included: No
- Flex type: Medium
- Gender: womens
- Ski base: sintered
- Ski category: all mountain skis
- Ski profile: tip / tail rocker
- Ski shape: directional
- Ski width: 80-89mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.