Ideal for freeride, freestyle and backcountry pow
The Frontier is a directional freeride board with a friendly flex that's designed to be the perfect daily driver for the playful all-mountain shredder. Featuring a floaty, freeride nose matched with a freestyle tail, the Frontier is ideal for pow days, park days and every day in between.
- Friendly flex for fun loving board feel
- Directional shape for stability in variable snow
- Directional rocker profile for float + grip
- Short sidecut for easy slashing
- Sintered 8000 base + Traction Tech 2.0 edges for speed and edge hold on hard snow
- 3D Contour Base for ultra fast glide and fluid turn intiation
On-Piste / All Mountain
Freeride / Powder
Freestyle / Park
Beginner / Intermediate
Happy Medium / Stiff & Powerful
Speed & Turn shape
Slow & Short / Do-It-All TurnerNote: Base colours on this board vary. The diecut process involves inverting the two colours in order to reduce the environmental impact of production. Base colour is random and not related to size. We cannot guarantee we will have your preferred choice but will be happy to attempt to help where we can.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.