The Holly Anorak takes cold weather challenges in stride, thanks to waterproof and durable water repellent fabrication. A zip opening on the bottom left side allows for easy on/off access, and articulated sleeves ensure enhanced range of motion. The adjustable hood system and cuff tabs, along with a snow skirt, help retain heat and warmth, and underarm mesh zip vents allow for on-demand cooling. It’s finished with a front zippered pocket for your essentials, an RFID pocket, and an Oakley B1B logo.
- FNDry10K™ Laminate provides outstanding water resistance and protection from the winter elements.
- O Protect DWR treatment repels water to keep fabric surface dry and comfortable.
- 60gr insulation.
- Recycled Polyester made from post consumer plastic bottles is lightweight and breathable.
- Zippered pit vents provide on- Demand venting when needed.
- Adjustable hood cinch system provides increased comfort and heat retention.
- RFID (radio- Frequency identification) pass pocket allows for a secure easy read to lift access.
- Snow skirt for added protection from the elements.
- Adjustable cuff tabs.
- Articulated sleeves promote greater range of motion and improved performance.
- 43% Polyester
- 57% Recycled Polyester .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.